Sunday, October 21, 2012

Blessing Day

Today was such a special day! Paxton was blessed, and it was such a sweet blessing that Aaron gave. I am so grateful that Aaron has the Priesthood and that he was able to hold our sweet little baby boy in his arms and give him a name and a blessing. I am so grateful that my family would come out to enjoy this special occasion with us. I hope and pray this sweet little guy will know how much he is loved, not only by his earthly parents but by his Heavenly parents as well. Paxton you are such a sweet and cuddly guy. I am so happy that Heavenly Father sent you to our family. I pray that I will be a loving mother, that will help in leading and guiding you to what Heavenly Father would have you be. I can already feel that you have so much potential and so much to bring into this world. I love you, and I know your daddy loves you. I also know that you have a brother and two sisters that love you very much and will also help in taking care of you! Thank you Paxton for completing our family even more!


No comments:

Post a Comment